
For those trying to make the shoe fit.......
Sometimes we have to look within and search our souls. Once upon a time people used to share their thoughts, ideas and encouragement with each other. They used to be real. Few people I know are real. Most (as I have) try to make the shoe fit, even if it doesn’t. They put that smile on there face and say “All is great” when inside there are not. Being real doesn’t exist to them. I'm done with trying to make the shoe fit and just being happy with what I have.
People used to sit on there porches for hours and talk about hopes, dreams, hurts, pain and not worry about what is to come next in the day or what time it was, but to simply just enjoy the presences of who you are with! Virtual world is taking over. It’s all about facebook message’s, myspace, txting. I’m guilty of it just as much as anyone. But I’m finding I don’t want to waist much time in this aspect of that world. When did people stop being real face to face? Or is it me who has hidden herself and not seen the realness of people until now? Because of this I think it’s hard to find something that speaks to your heart. And because that kind of beauty is so rare, it stops you in dead in your tracks every time!
I love to write. I understand the power of words that are spoken or written. How we hold on to those words, but for me; sometimes I can’t express how I feel. So lately, I’ve want to learn Photography. So I can release what’s inside into something beautiful. Something that will stop people and help them forget the world for once quick second and remember that this journey called “life” that were all on, can be a joyful, pleasing, experience. That God has a plan for each of us if we take time to notice the small things and take joy in them. For all we have is today.
Here are some pictures that I took and edited. Yeah, most of them are of me, but as I learn the different aspects of photography, the more I will do with the things of my heart.

Lost......
Play to your your life to your own heart beat....

hey emily, wonderful to see you here - welcome to the wonder blogosphere :)
ReplyDeletekeep up the great work! :)
Will Do Erin! Thanks
ReplyDelete