
There's a lot Brewin' in the life of this second hand Smith. Fall is my favorite time of year even though the craziness in brown county and the shops sometimes are too much for any local. The vibrant colors are my absolute favorite.
This morning I woke up to the fresh scent of brewed coffee and a husband sleep talking. haa haa. Oddly enough I realized then how colorful my life really was. Just like this photo things can seem dark, but you have to focus in on the colorful part of life. Time in this life seems to travel quickly and if you don't focus, you will loose your life. I truly believe that we are all called to Greatness. That God created us for a purpose only we can fulfill. Will you tap into what you have and make your life count? Life doesn't have to be all dark. We have the choice to call it either way!
The best part of standing at these choices of what to do in our life is that we do not stand there alone. We are traveling through this great adventure. With, may I add, many family and friends who will help us a long the way and most importantly, Creator of the Universe and if we will let him, he will take us on a greater adventure than we ever could have imagined. But we must listen, and we must be willing to go where he leads. We must choose our adventure with strength and comfort found in the fact that we know God is guiding us in that way. I like to think of it as the “choose your own adventure books”.Ha.We must let go and trust in his perfect will for us, even if we do not understand the choices he has made for our life.
“ Life is an experiment, the more experiments you make the better” By Ralph Waldo Emerson

you have it all right, em!
ReplyDelete