Bella Smith:
Bella Hope Smith arrived into this world on July 20th at 9:22 pm. After 15 hours of Natural Labor we had to have an emergency c-section. Going into labor I had my goals. I wanted to do it all natural. When we set our mind so hard on something sometimes we forget that in the end God's in control.I had many family and friends there supporting us and looking back I am so thankful for that. Thank God Bella was safe and healthy. She weight 7lbs 10oz and was 21.5 inches long. Pure Perfection! She is far more then I could ever Dream of. The last few weeks we have been learning to know each other better. She has brought so much joy in our lives and she's just now almost a month old! I know Joshua and I won't be perfect parents and that she won't be a perfect child. Those things don't exist on earth. I just want to Mirror the way God loves me and I want her to know him. I hope and pray she will strive to be beautiful on the inside and let that shine on the outside. I want her to walk in the life God has for her. I will always pray God will give Josh and I wisdom to know how we can keep her on this path.
I'm still learning:
I'm pretty sure that anytime in life when you think you've got something down or you feel super confident about an area of your spiritual growth/trivia knowledge/parenting skills, something will come along to gently (or NOT so gently) remind you that you're still learning.Nothing huge happened, but I'm just reminded every day that I don't have this thing called life down. I still mess up, I still am working on who God has called me to be as a women, a wife, a mother, a friend. Tonight, I am asking God to seek my heart and to teach me of his ways. I only want to be who he is calling me to be. I will not settle for ordinary in Gods eyes, I only want to be extraordinary!
No comments:
Post a Comment